This website is operated by The Ouzo-Thailand, Spyros Andriotis, HOUSE 655 MOO 2 KOH LANTA YAI SALADAN, KRABI THAILAND 81150
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For each visit to our Site, our Web server automatically recognizes only the user's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
Ouzo-Thailand.com does use "cookies". Cookies are pieces of Information passed by the website to your server. Personal Information is not stored in Ouzo-Thailand.com cookies, however we offer many features that are available only with their use. The gathered Information includes the type of browser you are using (such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer) and the operating system your computer is using (such as Windows 98). Ouzo-Thailand.com's Internet servers also keep track of the number of visitors to the site, the pages they visited and how long they stayed. None of this information includes any personal Information about you.
OUZO-THAILAND will not know personally identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily submit or e-mail such information to OUZO-THAILAND. We also capture any other information volunteered by the user - such as the e-mail address, survey information, and/or site registration.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect is stored in our databases and is used for statistical purposes and to improve the content of our Site, and to Ouzo-thailand users for our research, for marketing purposes and for updating of our databases. OUZO-THAILAND does not obtain personal Information about you other than that which you choose to provide, and except as noted below, we will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose the personal information you provide to anyone outside of OUZO-THAILAND. OUZO-THAILAND also may share your Information with the following entities:
• OUZO-THAILAND's affiliated companies;
• OUZO-THAILAND's and affiliated companies' advertising and promotional agencies and consultants;
• Unaffiliated service providers with whom OUZO-THAILAND may subcontract, including web site hosting companies, fulfillment companies, and other third party service providers;
• Government agencies and law enforcement officials, when required to do so to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise legal rights or defend against legal claims.
OUZO-THAILAND also reserves the right to share Information with other organizations in the following situations:
• As permitted by law in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violation of OUZO-THAILAND's intellectual property rights, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Site's Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements, or otherwise as required by law;
• When we have your consent to do so; and
• When we need to share Information to provide any product or service you have requested;
Responsibility for the Ouzo Plomari/Ouzo-Thailand Company website
As part of the alcoholic beverage industry, responsibility is of a particular importance given the sensitive products we deal with. Our products are for most people associated with pleasure, enjoyment and socialising, but can have quite the opposite effect when not handled responsibly. Thus all our marketing activities are conducted with care for the consumer.
As a company we also have a responsibility for how we act in relation to the world around us and the society we live in. We strive to always act in a way that shows that we deserve the confidence and appreciation of our stakeholders, no matter who or where they are.